Cedar Lodge is a cosy single story Lodge set in 3 acres of gardens and winner of the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence for the last four years. It has fabulous views over the slopes of Exmoor from it’s sheltered veranda. It looks over a wide area of lawn and has parking adjacent to the Lodge..
The Lodge is equipped to four star standards, has a king size double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom with shower over and an L shaped living room with sitting and dining areas and a fully fitted kitchen including fridge freezer and dishwasher.
There is full access to the gardens, children’s play area, games room, putting green and laundry room where local information and a range of guided walks from our gate can be found.
We allow up to two well behaved dogs to stay in the Lodge. https://www.woodcombelodges.co.uk/general-news/dog-friendly-woodcombe-lodges/
- All the self catering holiday cottages and lodges are well maintained and fitted to four star standards.
- We have won a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor for the last three years.
- The fully equipped laundry room is sited within 70 yards of the Lodge.
- The games room with table football & table tennis
- The putting green
- Children’s swing & sandpit
- WiFi is available free of charge.
- We are proud of our business and work hard to ensure you enjoy a quiet and trouble free holiday in this beautiful area.
- The owners live on site and are there to help with advice and assistance if required.
The kitchen area is separated by a breakfast bar and has a fridge freezer, microwave oven, electric oven, and toaster and is fully equipped with all utensils and crockery. It has the additional benefit of a dishwasher.
The wide veranda with its superb views has a table and chairs provided. Access to the Lodge is up two shallow steps onto the veranda. Pine lodge is identical but in a different position!. There is wide grassed area in front of the Lodges as well as full access to the grounds..
- The Lodges are open all year and Short Breaks are available from October to mid July.
- The owners live on the property and provide a warm welcome to visitors on their arrival.
- Two dogs are accepted by prior arrangement on condition that they are kept on the lead and exercised in the designated area.
- Smoking is not permitted within the property.
The holiday lodge has a twin and a king size double bedroom, a large L shaped living room, bathroom and large veranda.The double bedroom has a 5 foot double bed with wardrobe, a chest of drawers and wall mounted convector heating.The twin bedroom has two full size single beds with a wardrobe, chest of drawers and wall mounted convector heating. T
The bathroom has a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Parking for up to four cars adjacent to the Lodge.
- There is wide grassed area in front of the Lodges as well as full access to the grounds.