Pine Tree Lodge is a cosy single story Lodge set in 3 acres of gardens and winner of the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence for the last four years. It has fabulous views over the slopes of Exmoor from it’s sheltered veranda. It enjoys a good level of privacy being some 50 metres away from it’s nearest neighbour with it’s own area of lawn adjacent to the Lodge.
The Lodge is equipped to four star standards, has a king size double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom with shower over and an L shaped living room with sitting and dining areas and a fully fitted kitchen including fridge freezer and dishwasher.
There is full access to the gardens, children’s play area, games room, putting green and laundry room where local information and a range of guided walks from our gate can be found.
We allow up to two well behaved dogs to stay as set out in our dog friendly page https://www.woodcombelodges.co.uk/general-news/dog-friendly-woodcombe-lodges/
- All the self catering holiday cottages and lodges are well maintained and fitted to four star standards.
- We have won a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor for the last three years.
- The fully equipped laundry room is sited within 70 yards of the Lodge.
- The games room with table football & table tennis
- The putting green
- Children’s swing & sandpit
- WiFi is available free of charge.
- We are proud of our business and work hard to ensure you enjoy a quiet and trouble free holiday in this beautiful area.
- The owners live on site and are there to help with advice and assistance if required.
Entering the Lodge through the wide french windows that make up half the front wall of the room you come into the main L shaped living room.
There is a dining area directly in front of the window with four dining chairs and a table plus a high stool adjacent to the kitchen work surface that separates the dining area from the kitchen beyond.
The kitchen is fully fitted with oven, grill, microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and a complete set of cooking equipment, crockery and cutlery. Hot water is supplied by electric immersion heater that is set on a timer to keep usage down as part of our green policy but is able to be overridden by our guests if they choose.
The sitting area runs alongside the dining area with a comfortable settee and two arm chairs. There is a flat screen colour television provided plus DVD player.
- The Lodges are open all year and Short Breaks are available from October to mid July.
- The owners live on the property and provide a warm welcome to visitors on their arrival.
- Smoking is not permitted within the property.
Two dogs accepted
- Pine Lodge has a twin and a double bedroom, a large L shaped living room, bathroom and large veranda.
- The holiday Lodge has some 67 square meters of living space.
- The double bedroom has a full king size double bed, hanging space, a chest of drawers and wall mounted convector heating.
- The twin bedroom has two full size single beds with a wardrobe, chest of drawers and wall mounted convector heating.
The bathroom has a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.