Cherry Tree Lodge – Self catering holiday Lodge sleeps 4 to 5
Cherry Tree Lodge sits back on the site with lovely views over the open grass area across the valley and down to the sea. It has a wide covered veranda with a table and chairs to enjoy open air dining or just the peace and tranquility of the area. The verandas are positioned to give a good level of privacy. We have won the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence for the last four years.
This self catering holiday lodge is fully equipped to four star standards to provide an excellent holiday location for four to five people with the added benefit of separate bathroom facilities for each bedroom.
The Lodge is wheelchair accessible with access to both bedrooms but not the ensuite shower room to the king size double bedroom. The accessible main bathroom has been converted to a shower wet room with shower chair. A baby bath is available if required. Parking for two vehicles is adjacent to the Lodge which has ramped access.
There are three acres of gardens, a children’s play area, games room, putting green and laundry room where local information and a range of guided walks from our gate can be found.
This is the only Lodge where we do not accept dogs.
- All the self catering holiday cottages and lodges are well maintained and fitted to four star standards.
- We have won a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor for the last three years.
- The fully equipped laundry room is sited within 70 yards of the Lodge.
- The games room with table football & table tennis
- The putting green
- Children’s swing & sandpit
- WiFi is available free of charge.
- We are proud of our business and work hard to ensure you enjoy a quiet and trouble free holiday in this beautiful area.
- The owners live on site and are there to help with advice and assistance if required.
The kitchen area is fully equipped for self catering with full size cooker, hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, kettle and toaster and a full set of kitchen utensils, saucepans and ovenware.
The dining area is set at the front of the Lodge on the far side of the breakfast bar with lovely views through its full length picture window and is based on a round table capable of seating up to seven.
The sitting area has comfortable settees and a chair with French windows opening onto the veranda which gives beautiful views overlooking the slopes of Exmoor. There is a flat screen television provided plus DVD player and free WiFi available.
- The Lodges are open all year and Short Breaks are available from October to mid June.
- Dogs not permitted
- Smoking is not permitted within the property.
Cherry Tree Lodge consists of a double bedroom (5ft King Size Bed), with en-suite shower room, toilet and basin plus a twin bedded room with a pull down bunk bed (suitable for a child) if required.
Double bedroom (2)
- King size bed and en-suite shower room.
- The bedroom is wheelchair accessible but not the shower room.
Twin bedroom (2)
- Twin full size single beds
- Pull down child’s bunk bed across the head of the beds (1).
- The twin room is fully wheelchair accessible.
- The main bathroom is a shower wet room with shower chair, toilet and basin.
- En-suite shower room, which has a shower cubicle with pull down seat, a wash basin and toilet
- The bathroom is fully wheelchair accessible but the ensuite shower room is not.
- There is parking for two cars by the Lodge