Laburnum Lodge is a three bedroom single story Lodge set in 3 acres of gardens and winner of the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence for the last four years. It has fabulous views over a wide area of lawn across to the slopes of Exmoor from it’s sheltered veranda. It enjoys a good level of privacy being set back at the end of the site.
The Lodge is equipped to four star standards, has a large twin/double bedroom with en suite shower wet room with shower wheelchair, a double bedroom, a twin bedroom and further bathroom with shower over. The L shaped living room has sitting and dining areas and a fully fitted kitchen including fridge freezer.
There are three acres of gardens, a children’s play area, games room, putting green and laundry room where local information and a range of guided walks from our gate can be found.
We accept up to two well behaved dogs in the Lodge which has a gated veranda https://www.woodcombelodges.co.uk/general-news/dog-friendly-woodcombe-lodges/.
- All the self catering holiday cottages and lodges are well maintained and fitted to four star standards.
- We have won a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor for the last three years.
- The fully equipped laundry room is sited within 70 yards of the Lodge.
- The games room with table football & table tennis
- The putting green
- Children’s swing & sandpit
- WiFi is available free of charge.
- We are proud of our business and work hard to ensure you enjoy a quiet and trouble free holiday in this beautiful area.
- The owners live on site and are there to help with advice and assistance if required.
The large L shaped living room has wide patio windows with a veranda to the front overlooking a wide grassed area and the slopes of Exmoor and separate dining, sitting and kitchen areas.
The sitting area has a five seater L shaped settee and a single armchair with a flat screen television and DVD player. The views out to the veranda and on across the valley are fabulous.
The dining area is equipped with a table and chairs for up to six people.
The kitchen is fully equipped with microwave, full size cooker,fridge freezer, toaster and kettle. There is a full range of utensils, saucepans and ovenware supplied.
- The Lodges are open all year and Short Breaks are available from October to mid July.
- The owners live on the property and provide a warm welcome to visitors on their arrival.
- Two dogs are accepted by prior arrangement on condition that they are kept on the lead and exercised in the designated area.
- Smoking is not permitted within the property.
The Lodge is fully wheel chair friendly, M2 throughout apart from the smaller twin bedroom and main bathroom.
The main double bedroom has twin beds that can be linked if requested, full disabled access and an en-suite shower wet room with toilet and shower wheelchair. There is a wardrobe, chest of drawers, dressing table and wall mounted heater. There is access to a discreet external patio from this bedroom
Second Double Bedrooom
There is a further full size double bedroom with disabled access to one sideof the bed with a clothes hanging area, a chest of drawers and wall mounted convector heating.
The twin bedroom which is not wheelchair accessible has two full size single beds with a clothes hanging area, chest of drawers and wall mounted convector heating.
Main bathroom and En Suite Shower room
- Full disabled access and an en-suite shower wet room with toilet and shower wheelchair
- The bathroom has a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail. Not wheelchair accessible.
- Parking for two cars next to the Lodge