A large self catering holiday lodge sleeping up to 10
Holly Lodge is a large self catering holiday lodge with magnificent 180 degree views running from the sea, over the valley and across the slopes of Exmoor. There are two verandas with chairs and tables to enjoy alfresco dining or just soaking up the sunshine.
Set in 3 acres of gardens and winner of the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence for the last four years. It has fabulous views over the slopes of Exmoor from it’s sheltered veranda. It enjoys a good level of privacy being some 50 metres away from it’s nearest neighbour with it’s own area of lawn adjacent to the Lodge.
The Lodge is equipped to four star standards, has two king size double bedrooms, one of which has an en suite bathroom, a twin bedroom and a bunk bedded room which has an a single bed and an option further single bed available. There is a main accessible bathroom with shower over and an accessible shower wet room with shower chair. The open plan living areas is split into a kitchen and dining area and the other with comfortable seating for all and a flat screen TV and Dvd.
There is full access to the three acre gardens, a children’s play area, games room, putting green and laundry room where local information and a range of guided walks from our gate can be found.
We allow up to two well behaved dogs in the Lodge that has gates to the main veranda https://www.woodcombelodges.co.uk/general-news/dog-friendly-woodcombe-lodges/.
The Lodge is a distance from the other Lodges with a small lawn and adjacent parking for three to four cars.
- All the self catering holiday cottages and lodges are well maintained and fitted to four star standards.
- We have won a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor for the last three years.
- The fully equipped laundry room is sited within 70 yards of the Lodge.
- The games room with table football & table tennis
- The putting green
- Children’s swing & sandpit
- WiFi is available free of charge.
- We are proud of our business and work hard to ensure you enjoy a quiet and trouble free holiday in this beautiful area.
- The owners live on site and are there to help with advice and assistance if required.
There is a fully equipped kitchen with full size cooker, hob, fridge freezer, washer dryer, microwave, toaster, kettle with a full range of cooking utensils, saucepans and ovenware. A washer dryer is provided.
A large extendable dining table and chairs capable of seating up to 12 is provided set at the front of the Lodge taking advantage of the superb views.
There is also a breakfast bar seating up to 4 between the kitchen and dining areas.
The sitting room has a comfortable range of settees and chairs for at least ten people, a 32″ flat screen tv and DVD player. There is also access to a further veranda facing South West with its own garden table and chairs. There are alternate TV points in various bedrooms.
- The Lodges are open all year and Short Breaks are available from October to mid July.
- The owners live on the property and provide a warm welcome to visitors on their arrival.
- Two dogs are accepted by prior arrangement on condition that they are kept on the lead and exercised in the designated area.
- Smoking is not permitted within the property.
Four Bedroom 3 bathroom option
The Lodge is spacious and fully equipped to four star standards with four bedrooms capable of sleeping up to ten people based around a large L shaped living area with separate kitchen, dining and sittings areas. The Lodge is rated to M2 access for disabled guests with a large shower wet room. Wi-Fi is available free of charge.
- One double bedroom (2) with king size five foot bed with en-suite bathroom with shower over.
- One double bedroom (2) with king size five foot bed with space for a cot.
- One twin bedroom (2) with pull down child’s bunk bed (1) if required.
- One bunk bedroom containing one set of full size bunk beds (2) plus a single bed (1) which has a further single pull out bed (1) underneath.
There are more than 10 bed places but we limit the occupancy to 10 to match the other facilities unless a special situation occurs. There is an automatic 5% discount for guests only using three bedrooms except in peak season
One main bathroom with bath and shower over with disabled access to the toilet. ( closed off if booking for six)
One large wet room with shower and toilet fully wheelchair accessible with shower wheelchair supplied.
One en-suite bathroom with shower over to the main double bedroom.
- Parking for up to four cars adjacent to the Lodge.