Yew Tree Lodge is a cosy single story Lodge set in 3 acres of gardens and winner of the Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence for the last four years. It has fabulous views over the slopes of Exmoor from it’s sheltered veranda. It overlooks a wide area of lawn and has parking for up to two vehicles adjacent to the Lodge.
The Lodge is equipped to four star standards, has a king size double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom with shower over and an L shaped living room with sitting and dining areas and a fully fitted kitchen including fridge freezer and dishwasher. There is a single bed chair in the living room for an additional guest if required.
There is full access to the gardens, children’s play area, games room, putting green and laundry room where local information and a range of guided walks from our gate can be found.
We accept up to two dogs in the Lodge as set out in our dog friendly page. https://www.woodcombelodges.co.uk/general-news/dog-friendly-woodcombe-lodges/
- All the self catering holiday cottages and lodges are well maintained and fitted to four star standards.
- We have won a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor for the last three years.
- The fully equipped laundry room is sited within 70 yards of the Lodge.
- The games room with table football & table tennis
- The putting green
- Children’s swing & sandpit
- WiFi is available free of charge.
- We are proud of our business and work hard to ensure you enjoy a quiet and trouble free holiday in this beautiful area.
- The owners live on site and are there to help with advice and assistance if required.
The large L shaped living room has wide patio windows over looking the slopes of Exmoor and the veranda. It contains a dining area with table and chairs, a sitting area with settee and two single chairs one of which can be converted into a single bed for a fifth occupant. There is a colour television provided plus DVD player and WiFi available.
The kitchen area is separated by a breakfast bar and has a fridge freezer, microwave oven, full size cooker, and toaster and is fully equipped with all utensils and crockery. It has the additional benefit of a dishwasher.
The wide veranda with its superb views has a table and chairs provided. Ample parking is available next to the Lodge. Access to the Lodge is up three steps onto the veranda.
- The Lodges are open all year and Short Breaks are available from October to mid July.
- The owners live on the property and provide a warm welcome to visitors on their arrival.
- Two dogs are accepted by prior arrangement on condition that they are kept on the lead and exercised in the designated area.
- Smoking is not permitted within the property.
It has a twin and a king size double bedroom, a large L shaped living room, bathroom and large veranda.
The double bedroom has a king size double bed with wardrobe, a chest of drawers and wall mounted convector heating.The twin bedroom has two full size single beds, chest of drawers and wall mounted convector heating. The bathroom has a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
The bathroom has a bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC and heated towel rail.
- Parking for up to two cars adjacent
- There is wide grassed area in front of the Lodges as well as full access to the grounds.