Rose cottage is charming single storey stone built semi-detached cottage with lovely view from it’s bay window of the garden and the Exmoor hills beyond. It has a long living room with sitting and dining areas, a double bedroom, bathroom with shower over and a separate kitchen.
We do not permit dogs in the cottage while they are allowed in most of the Lodges. Parking is available around 50 metres away along a level pathway, the owners are always happy to help with luggage if necessary.
- All the self catering holiday cottages and lodges are well maintained and fitted to four star standards.
- We have won a Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor for the last three years.
- The fully equipped laundry room is sited within 70 yards of the Lodge.
- The games room with table football & table tennis
- The putting green
- Children’s swing & sandpit
- WiFi is available free of charge.
- We are proud of our business and work hard to ensure you enjoy a quiet and trouble free holiday in this beautiful area.
- The owners live on site and are there to help with advice and assistance if required.
The living room has a dining table and chairs, two single wing backed arm chairs with foot rests, colour television. DVD and electric display heater.
The living room’s bay window overlooks a lawned area with views over to the slopes of Exmoor.
The kitchen has a fridge freezer, microwave, electric oven, and toaster and is fully equipped with all utensils and crockery.
- The Lodges are open all year and Short Breaks are available from October to mid July.
- The owners live on the property and provide a warm welcome to visitors on their arrival.
- No disabled access.
- Dogs not permitted in cottage.
- Smoking is not permitted within the property.
The bedroom has a full size double bed with wardrobe and dressing table and wall mounted convector heating.
The bathroom has a bath with electric shower over, toilet and hand basin and heated towel rail.
- Ample parking is available within 70 yards of the door.
- There is a lawn in front of the cottage with table and chairs as well as full access to the grounds.